Wednesday, October 26, 2011

20/7/Bio: Sam Waters

What up! This morning I have the pleasure of presenting to you, the advice in sound of Adelaide shredder Sam Waters. I have noticed this dude getting pretty dad on the streets of ADL and thought it time we say g'day to the dude. So here you go.


Basics?

Sam Waters, 17, male, straight, from Nairne, SA

Who do you usually roll with on weekends and what's the greater Adelaide scene like at the moment?

Our crew is mad tight, I usually roll with Zingbergs, Ronald Gogels, Robbie, Tim, Riley, Ben Mac, Gus Bus, Kurty, Mikey, Matt Hodge, Jack (coach) Karger, Dempsey, James Wade, Wogzie, Dullah, I could go on forever man theres way too many shredders in Adelaide. It's hard to even explain the Adelaide scene, you have to roll with the crew to see it, everyone is just mad supportive, we don't stress shit too much, we just roll around chilling, enjoying BMX and good weather!

You've been riding sick lately brah, any web heat coming?

Yeah buddy, been working on one for a while now with Doug Underhill. Should be done in two weeks yew!


Can you give me any reasons why you chose these songs?

So, um, most of my mates listen to hip hop, I ain't no sheep, I just like music with a good beat and flow and hip hop gives me that!


Your not shy of a drop or rail, what do you look for when your out hitting the streets?

My whole perspective on street riding changes so much, I just try to stay chilled out and not let much shit phase me, but lately I've been getting real stoked on a perfect down rail that you can just send a sweet tooth hang down or whatever! But I'm really up for anything that get's the blood flowing! haha


Any good Zingbergs dirt for Crispy?

Haha! Dirt on the baby bergs? Haha I ain't got none, word on the street is that Biggie Sals has mad dirt on Zingbergs.

Salad was recently in Adelaide, what was it like hanging and clipping with him?

Troy's a rad dude, real chilled out and easy to get along with, hung with him and Zingbergs for a few days, was good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holla