Thursday, October 27, 2011

Rejuvenation #2

Holla. This weeks rejuvenation is a few of my own favourites (I'm still trying to get people to send in their own ones).

David Grant - November Albes mix

I think David's edits were some of the first I ever watched on thecomeup and still to this day, are blatantly embedded in my mind. This one is particularly rad because it introduced me to Electric Wizard and doom metal in general. Love it.


Dan Conway/Brendon Reith - Fit flow split

Secondly, this edit stands out due to the unbelievably good level of riding, which still stands strong and relevant (hard for a web edit) after a year or two of release. Song suits, it's filmed on VX, they both put their bodies on the line and Reith does the first (for me) ice hardway with complete ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holla