Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Interstate Boogies

The last two days I have indulged in some mid-week funz with Focal Point whilst they have been up hitting Brisbane as well as baby dad Mat Lawton amidst his Brissy vacation from Sydney. Had so much fun searching spots and clipping!

Jack Elkins wrecking spots, hop over the seat to tight ride to bars;


Cheeky custard tart sesh;


Lawton putting in that work;


Coming for chu world;


Sneaky sneaky little shot of some fresh Tempered Goods coming soon;


Genny FP sesh;


Found this TAFE in the city that had obviously been abandoned and was quite creepy, this spot is dope for right side;


Same wack abandoned TAFE;


Gnarly rail hop we found what I want to do in the future;


Ya boyz HT & DJ;


Cool set-up;


Another interesting set-up;


Rail what I scoped in Gympie;



Baby Elkins slaying his first rail what we all rode what is fun and clipped upon;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holla