Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Chloe Moretz

Elaboration: Part 3

After finishing up riding street in Newcastle, we spotted this curb booster thing and Duffy noted that it could make a good photo. This was shot on film and turned out real cool, simple! The bunnyhop is probably my favourite trick to do on a bike.



This spot was found by my mate who skates and is easily visible from the Bruce Highway. I can't believe I have never seen it before, its real sweet. There have been people there, yet no one bothers us at all, even when we shift the dumpster. We were hoping we could move the truck behind the kicker thing, to jump over, instead of the dumpster. Turns out its not going anywhere!



Ahhh! The Hunter Valley TAFE raz tang. This is one of my favourite shots, mainly because it was a spot which I found. I got dealt some pure evil blows before pulling it, I suck at balancing long rails. Stoked on this! There was also a contractor carrying out works on the TAFE whilst we were there, turns out he had the key to lock the place. Just as we finished he went to leave and we ended up having to bail him up and make him wait for Duffy to pack his gear up so we didn't get locked out. Good timing.



I'll leave this post with a little edit my main man, Dave, came up with. His first edit! many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holla