Sunday, November 6, 2011

Peach with Mocha

Good evening haters. Raph's TK dvd premiered on Friday night and I was there amongst the masses of Brisbane BMXers' out to have a darn good time. I will put up the riding pictures tomorrow, because your eagerly awaiting them and all, right.

Couple of good looking blokes;


Wedding gwinty's, bearing the ring, good dog integration;


Elkins, loose as usual;


Yags is the best;


Living;


Stewart on the sauce;


Roman, piercing;


More good looking guys;


Girl what I met and got drunk with courtesy of her wallets contents;


Big Salad up in this new mix, coming for you Bewlmik;


Also filmed a Big Salad Crispy 10 clip edit, vaguely premised off the recent Brock Olive colony version;



Oh god. My friend gave me a scooter magazine recently and I was, unsurprisingly, appalled at the content. New Crispy shirt design perhaps? Madcunts huh;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holla