Monday, November 7, 2011

Wits End

Yesterday after locating and searching the extent of schools in Caboolture, Frenchie, Tom and I met up with the dudes and had some fun with it around Kedron. Noose of a day.

Cool rail what is good for right side;


Brock getting deadly on a rail set-up what I found;


Jerry, snaggle with ease the mut;


Deadly dogs;


Jack getting a clip amidst a fit of rage, see what I did thur Dre Regli;


Lembo left his real mates to come out and enjoy some time with the dunga ones;


Got a clip on this badboy;


3 comments:

  1. hey guys lets meet up and roll around some spots next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I would really post that hey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Josh for sure man, just shoot me your number through and we can work something out? Love Crispy Stream

    ReplyDelete

Holla